Another sport is racing. Running is a peculiar test of horses for their trotting speed and endurance. As a rule, horses are harnessed to a special two-wheeled cart in which a person is located. Sometimes it happens that the races are carried out on horseback. By the way, the person who is in the wagon is also called a rider. Betting on sporting events can be done in the online sport book PinUp and other bookmakers.
The history of this sports began a very long time ago. At the very beginning, very fast horses were specially bred for transporting people. Of course they were expensive, and therefore only a very wealthy man could afford such a horse. In fact, not every horse has a good trotting run. Therefore, in order to select elite horses, they began to conduct various tests of them. And so the race appeared. The first such competitions took place in the Netherlands as early as 1554. And then horse racing thoroughly entrenched in England, where they gained wide popularity as a way of earning.
The races on which bets are made are called – races. This is a game of chance and sport at the same time. The rules are simple. Simply select a horse and bet on it the desired amount. The winning ratio is determined by the one who takes bets.
Speaking about the rules, it should be noted that throughout their history they have been constantly changing. For example, in the chal itself, horses did not run as part of a group, but individually. For each individual horse, time was tracked, and then the minimum was deduced. Horses ran not in a circle, but in a straight line. Since the competition took place over fairly long distances, the horses had to constantly turn around and run in the opposite direction at the end of a short straight section.
Later, more enterprising Americans came up with the idea of a circular distance, which has survived to this day. This is due to the fact that much less time is spent this way, and if the horses will run as a group as well, then he doesn’t need to run one race at all. The less time for one run, the more runs you can spend, and the more runs, the more bets will be made on the run and, accordingly, the losers, and, accordingly, the money. We can say that the racing rules that are in effect now were almost entirely dictated by the Americans.
Types of bets on the run
One of the varieties of running is dog racing. Today they are quite common among bookmakers as an object of receiving bets. To deal with bets, you should deal with the races themselves. As a rule, six dogs participate in one race. Each is dressed in a special suit of its own color and with the serial number printed on it, starting from 1 and ending with the number six. Bets are placed on victory. Most betting shops will offer you the following rates:
- Place only. This means that you choose one dog and bet on her victory, that is, bet on the fact that she will come to the finish line first or second.
- Win only. Here you bet on the alleged winner of the race, that is, the dog that will take first and only first place.
- Forecast The bet is very difficult to implement. According to it, it is necessary to guess two dogs that will win prizes, moreover, while indicating specifically which dog will take what place.
- Trio or Triffecta. This bid is similar to the previous one. The only difference is that here the player must indicate the first three places.
- Supertriffecta. Another bet from this series. On it, the player indicates four dogs and their places at the finish. It should be noted that places can be very diverse, unlike the previous two, where they were only prize-winning.
- Combination bets. By making this bet, the player chooses 2.3 or 4 dogs, which, according to his assumption, will take two prizes. Places can be arranged in any order, that is, there is no indication of a specific place for a particular dog.